The Philadelphia Eagles and Jordan Howard will square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Howard’s props, we dig into all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Jordan Howard Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Howard’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
|Week 15||Football Team||34||15||69||0||0||0||0|
|Week 17||@Football Team||21||11||26||0||0||0||0|
Jordan Howard Rushing Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers have the NFL’s third-ranked defense against the run, surrendering 92.5 yards per game.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Howard is set at 31.5. That’s 9.1 fewer yards than his season average of 40.6.
- In 60.0% of his games this season (six of 10 matchups), Howard has put up more than 31.5 rushing yards.
- Howard’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 45.5 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 4.9 on average.
- Howard has exceeded the rushing yards prop bet total set for him once in two opportunities this season.
- Howard and the Eagles will face off against the NFL’s fifth-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (11).
- Howard has a rushing touchdown in two games this year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
Jordan Howard Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers have the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 255.7 yards per game through the air.
- Howard averages 1.9 receiving yards per game, which is 1.9 more yards than his average prop bet over/under (0.0).
- The Buccaneers’ defense is 13th in the league, conceding 1.5 passing touchdowns per game.
- In 10 games this year, Howard has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 16, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jordan Howard or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from