Jordan Eberle and the Seattle Kraken play the San Jose Sharks on Friday at 10:00 PM ET, at Climate Pledge Arena. Prop bets for Eberle are available, and so is some information to help you make the right calls.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jordan Eberle Player Props
Jordan Eberle Season Stats
- In 78 games this season, Eberle has averaged 17:57 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of -27.
- Eberle has 21 goals this season, scoring in 18 different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 22 games so far this season, and has 23 in total.
- Eberle has 44 points this season, getting at least one point in 36 different games.
- Eberle has four goals and five assists on the power play.
- Eberle’s shooting percentage this season is 13.0%, and he is averaging 2.1 shots per game.
Jordan Eberle Prop Bet Insights
- Eberle has gone over his points prop bet in 32 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 70 opportunities).
- In 11 games this season with shorter odds than -110 to go over his point total, Eberle has exceeded the total six times (54.5% of chances).
- In the 49 games Eberle has played this season with longer odds than -110 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 20 times (40.8% of chances).
- The implied probability that Eberle hits the over on his points prop total is 52.4%, based on the odds.
Jordan Eberle Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/16/2022||Devils||0||0||0||19:07||Home||W 4-3 SO|
Seattle Kraken Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from