Jordan Eberle and the Seattle Kraken play the Los Angeles Kings on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET, at Climate Pledge Arena. Thinking about a wager on Eberle? We have some numbers and figures to help you along the way.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jordan Eberle Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jordan Eberle Season Stats
- In 77 games this season, Eberle has averaged 17:57 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of -26.
- Eberle has scored in 17 games this season, and has 20 goals in total.
- Eberle has 22 assists in all, with at least one in 21 games.
- Eberle has picked up at least one point in 35 games this season, and 42 points in total.
- On the power play, he has scored four goals, plus picked up five assists.
- Eberle’s shooting percentage this season is 12.5%, and he is averaging 2.1 shots per game.
Jordan Eberle Prop Bet Insights
- In 31 of the 69 games Eberle has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- In the 11 games Eberle has played this season with shorter odds than -110 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total six times (54.5% of chances).
- In 49 games this season with longer odds than -110 to go over his point total, Eberle has exceeded the total 20 times (40.8% of chances).
- The implied probability that Eberle goes over his points over/under is 52.4%, based on the odds.
Jordan Eberle Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/16/2022||Devils||0||0||0||19:07||Home||W 4-3 SO|
Seattle Kraken Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from