Jordan Clarkson’s Utah Jazz will take the court against the Philadelphia 76ers at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Clarkson posts 15.1 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Clarkson in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Jordan Clarkson Prop Bets (November 16)
Clarkson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Clarkson’s 15.1 points per game average is 0.4 fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Through 13 games this season, Clarkson has scored more than 15.5 points seven times.
- Clarkson has gone up against a points prop bet in 14 games this season, and he’s hit the over four times.
- Clarkson has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Clarkson has six games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- Conceding 105.7 points per contest, the 76ers are the 12th-ranked team in the league defensively.
Clarkson Vs 76ers (2020-21)
Bet On Jazz Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from