In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Kim from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 19, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Joohyung Kim odds for the U.S. Open
Kim’s recent form
- Kim has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Kim has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those four times he’s made the cut.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Kim at the U.S. Open
- Kim finished 23rd when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The Country Club will play at 7,033 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,259.
- The average course Kim has played over the last year (7,280 yards) is 247 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,033 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joohyung Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||23||72-68-73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-76||-4.426||-5.908||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||70-67-66-67 (-18)||5.140||-4.32||$116,708|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from