In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Kim from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of July 14, 2022 at 9:34 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Joohyung Kim odds for The Open Championship
Kim’s recent form
- Kim will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Kim has finished in the top five once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Kim has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Kim at The Open Championship
- The last time Kim played this event in 2022, he finished 13th.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,297 yards, 30 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The courses Kim has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,306 yards, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joohyung Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||13||69 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||3||68-71-69-67 (-5)||–||–||$525,200|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||23||72-68-73-70 (+3)||-10.12||13.2||$171,732|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-76||-4.426||-5.908||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||70-67-66-67 (-18)||5.140||-4.32||$116,708|
Below is a breakdown of Kim’s third-place finish in his most recent outing at the Genesis Scottish Open (The Renaissance Club, July 7-10).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from