Joohyung Kim enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 26th in his last tournament, the 3M Open. Detroit, Michigan will play host to the event from July 28-31, as 169 golfers hit the course seeking championship last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of July 26, 2022 at 6:21 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Joohyung Kim odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Kim’s recent form
- Kim will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Kim has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- Kim has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Kim has played over the last year (7,325 yards) is 15 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joohyung Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||26||73-68-67-71 (-5)||1.436||-2.312||$55,875|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||47||69-71-72-71 (-5)||6.636||8.136||$40,600|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||3||68-71-69-67 (-5)||–||–||$525,200|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||23||72-68-73-70 (+3)||-10.12||13.2||$171,732|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-76||-4.426||-5.908||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||70-67-66-67 (-18)||5.140||-4.32||$116,708|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Kim’s 26th-place finish last time out at the 3M Open on July 21-25.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from