In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Kim from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of May 20, 2022 at 7:34 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Joohyung Kim odds for the PGA Championship
Kim’s recent form
- Kim has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Kim has finished in the top 20 in two of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Kim has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his last five events.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Kim at the PGA Championship
- Kim placed 138th in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- Kim has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Kim finished 138th when he last played this event in 2022.
- Kim finished with one birdie and nine bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Southern Hills Country Club will play at 7,131 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,282.
- The average course Kim has played over the past year has been 162 yards longer than the 7,131 yards Southern Hills Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joohyung Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||138||78 (+8)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||70-67-66-67 (-18)||5.140||-4.32||$116,708|
Kim’s last appearance, his 17th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from