Joohyung Kim enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win after he made the cut in his last event, The Open Championship, and finished 47th. A field of 184 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Champ’s title when the tournament gets underway July 21-24 in Blaine, Minnesota.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 21, 2022 at 12:20 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Joohyung Kim odds for the 3M Open
Kim’s recent form
- Kim will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Kim has finished in the top five once over his last five events.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Kim has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five tournaments.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 163 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while TPC Twin Cities has a recent scoring average of -9.
- Courses Kim has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,307 yards, 121 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joohyung Kim 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||47||69-71-72-71 (-5)||6.636||8.136||$40,600|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||3||68-71-69-67 (-5)||–||–||$525,200|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||23||72-68-73-70 (+3)||-10.12||13.2||$171,732|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-76||-4.426||-5.908||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||70-67-66-67 (-18)||5.140||-4.32||$116,708|
Kim’s 47th-place finish in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from