Jonathan Taylor Week 9 Player Props
Taylor’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Taylor is set at 50.5. That is 5.1 fewer yards than his season average of 55.6.
- Taylor has yet to rush for more than 50.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- The Ravens give up 100.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
- Taylor’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 72.2 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 16.6 on average.
- In only one game this season (14.3%), Taylor, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 72.2.
- Taylor has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of seven times (14.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Taylor has collected 14.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (12.5).
- In three out of seven games this season (42.9% of his chances), Taylor has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Taylor has averaged 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (16.8).
- Taylor took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of seven games this year (14.3% of his chances).
- Taylor has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (16.8 rushing attempts) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
- This season, Ravens opponents have ran the ball 22.7 times per game, the 31st-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jonathan Taylor or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.