Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at home at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Taylor’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Jonathan Taylor Week 17 Player Props
Taylor’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Taylor is set at 84.5 yards. That is 19.1 more than his season average of 65.4.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14 matchups), Taylor has put up more than 84.5 rushing yards.
- The Jaguars give up 145.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 29th-ranked rush defense.
- Taylor’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 65.3, which he’s outpaced by 0.1 yards on average this year.
- Taylor has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (65.3) in six out of 14 games.
- Taylor has hit the rushing yards over in only six of 14 opportunities (42.9%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Taylor has averaged 14.4 rushing attempts per game, 4.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (18.5).
- In three out of 14 games this season (21.4% of his opportunities), Taylor has recorded more than 18.5 rushing attempts.
- Taylor has averaged 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.4).
- In just four of 14 games this year, Taylor achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Taylor’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.4. He’s gone over that total in just six of 14 games (42.9%).
- Jaguars opponents average 32.0 rushing attempts per game, the second-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jonathan Taylor or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from