Jonathan Taylor Week 15 Player Props
Taylor’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Taylor’s 63.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 15.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 12 total games — 33.3%), Taylor has had more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- The Texans allow 152.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Taylor’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 63.8 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- In only five games this season (41.7%), Taylor, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 63.8.
- Taylor has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 12 opportunities (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Taylor’s per-game rushing attempts average (14.0) is 3.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (17.5).
- In three out of 12 games this season (25% of his opportunities), Taylor has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Taylor has averaged 1.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.1).
- Taylor took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of 12 games this year (25% of his chances).
- Taylor has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.1 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (four of 12 games).
- This season, Texans opponents have ran the ball 30.5 times per game, the third-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jonathan Taylor or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from