Jonathan Taylor Week 14 Player Props
Taylor’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Raiders give up 120.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Taylor is set at 58.5 yards. That’s 3.1 more than his season average of 55.4.
- Six times this season (out of 11 total games — 54.5%), Taylor has had more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 64.2 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 8.8 on average.
- Taylor has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 11 opportunities (27.3%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Taylor, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 64.2.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Taylor’s 24.6 receiving yards per game average is 4.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (20.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Taylor has put up more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- The Raiders have the 21st-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 264.1 yards per game.
- In just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 opportunities), Taylor has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (21.3).
- Taylor’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 21.3 per game. He has put up 3.3 more per game than that average.
- Taylor has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jonathan Taylor or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from