Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Thursday at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Taylor’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans.
Jonathan Taylor Week 10 Player Props
Taylor’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Taylor’s 52.0 rushing yards per game average is 1.5 higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Taylor has put up more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- The Titans give up 119.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Taylor has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (69.4) by 17.4 yards.
- Taylor has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (69.4) in only 12.5% of his games (one out of eight matchups).
- Taylor has hit the rushing yards over in only one of eight opportunities (12.5%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Taylor has averaged 13.3 rushing attempts per game.
- Taylor has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts in three of eight games this season (37.5% of his chances).
- Taylor has averaged 2.9 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (16.2).
- In just one of eight games this year, Taylor achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (12.5% of his opportunities).
- Taylor has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (16.2 rushing attempts) in only 25% of his games (two of eight games).
- Titans opponents average 26.5 rushing attempts per game, the 19th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 8, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jonathan Taylor or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from