Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts take on the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here’s an analysis of Taylor’s prop bets for rushing and receiving yards in that matchup.
Jonathan Taylor Week 1 Player Props
Taylor’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Bills allow 119.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Taylor’s 77.9 rushing yards per game average is 12.4 higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 15 total games — 53.3%), Taylor has had more than 65.5 rushing yards.
- Taylor’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 66.5, which he’s outpaced by 11.4 yards on average this year.
- Taylor has hit the rushing yards over in only seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%).
- Taylor’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 66.5 yards, a figure he’s gone over in eight out of 15 games (53.3%).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Taylor is averaging 19.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 less than the over/under of 21.5 set for Saturday’s outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (five of 15), Taylor has put up more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (246.6 per game).
- In just 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 opportunities), Taylor has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (21.3).
- Taylor’s season average of 19.9 receiving yards per game is 1.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 21.3.
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Taylor has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jonathan Taylor or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from