Jonathan Byrd (odds to win) heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after he missed the cut at the Rocket Mortgage Classic in his last event. Action gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, and Kevin Kisner is the defending champion for the event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of August 4, 2022 at 12:29 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jonathan Byrd odds for the Wyndham Championship
Byrd’s recent form
- In his last five events, Byrd has an average finish of 47th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Byrd has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Byrd at the Wyndham Championship
- Byrd has an average finishing position of 31st in his last three trips to this event.
- Byrd has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Byrd last played this event in 2019 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Byrd has played over the last year (7,239 yards) is 112 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jonathan Byrd 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-74||-3.128||0.482||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||58||72-71-67-75 (+1)||3.096||0.028||$16,800|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||67-67-71-71 (-12)||9.524||1.936||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||70-68-71-67 (-8)||-1.436||6.616||$21,975|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||69-74||4.106||0.998||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||-1.350||-3.476||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||64-70-71-69 (-10)||17.404||7.736||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||68-74-78-70 (+6)||2.340||7.124||$16,320|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||70-72-68-72 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-1.894||-0.472||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-72||-0.768||-1.399||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||9||66-72-69-67 (-13)||5.206||0.541||$237,075|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-73||-1.003||1.247||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-73-72||-2.961||1.249||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from