Jonathan Byrd put together a 12th-place finish in his most recent tournament action at Detroit Golf Club (in the 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic). He enters play in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic withodds to win. This tournament will tee off in Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:26 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jonathan Byrd odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Byrd’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Byrd has an average finish of 47th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Byrd has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Byrd at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- The last time Byrd played this event in 2020, he finished 12th.
- His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 75 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Byrd has played over the past year has been 109 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -2 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jonathan Byrd 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||58||72-71-67-75 (+1)||3.096||0.028||$16,800|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||67-67-71-71 (-12)||9.524||1.936||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||70-68-71-67 (-8)||-1.436||6.616||$21,975|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||69-74||4.106||0.998||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||-1.350||-3.476||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||64-70-71-69 (-10)||17.404||7.736||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||68-74-78-70 (+6)||2.340||7.124||$16,320|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||70-72-68-72 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-1.894||-0.472||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-72||-0.768||-1.399||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||9||66-72-69-67 (-13)||5.206||0.541||$237,075|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-73||-1.003||1.247||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-73-72||-2.961||1.249||$0|
Here’s a breakdown of Byrd’s 58th-place finish in his most recent outing at the 3M Open (TPC Twin Cities, July 21-25).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from