Below you’ll find stats and insights about Byrd from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jonathan Byrd odds for the 3M Open
Byrd’s recent form
- In his last five events, Byrd has an average finish of 45th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Byrd has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Byrd at the 3M Open
- Byrd has an average finishing position of 43rd in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- The last time Byrd played this event in 2022, he finished 51st.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This course is set up to play at 7,428 yards, 156 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- TPC Twin Cities checks in at 7,428 yards, 176 yards longer than the average course Byrd has played over the past year (7,252 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jonathan Byrd 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||51||72 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||67-67-71-71 (-12)||9.524||1.936||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||70-68-71-67 (-8)||-1.436||6.616||$21,975|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||69-74||4.106||0.998||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||-1.350||-3.476||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||64-70-71-69 (-10)||17.404||7.736||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||68-74-78-70 (+6)||2.340||7.124||$16,320|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||70-72-68-72 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-1.894||-0.472||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-72||-0.768||-1.399||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||9||66-72-69-67 (-13)||5.206||0.541||$237,075|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-73||-1.003||1.247||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-73-72||-2.961||1.249||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from