Jonas Valanciunas has several statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Memphis Grizzlies and the Golden State Warriors. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Warriors.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has played in 32 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 28 of them.
- Valanciunas’ 15.9 points per game average is 0.4 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- In 43.8% of his matchups this season (14 of 32 games) Valanciunas has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Valanciunas’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (16.3 points) by 0.4 points.
- Valanciunas has hit the points over in only 12 of 28 opportunities (42.9%).
- Valanciunas has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (16.3 points) in just 37.5% of his matchups (12 out of 32 contests).
- Teams are averaging 113.4 points per game against the Warriors this season, the ninth-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 28 times this season.
- Valanciunas combines to average 29.5 points, rebounds and assists, 1.0 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (30.5).
- In 40.6% of his games (13 out of 32) Valanciunas has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA average (29.5) is 1.2 lower than his average prop bet over/under (30.7).
- In just 13 out of 28 chances this season (46.4%), Valanciunas has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 40.6% of his matchups this season (13 of 32 games), Valanciunas covered his average PRA over/under (30.7).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from