Jonas Valanciunas hits the court on Wednesday when his Memphis Grizzlies match up with the Dallas Mavericks. Looking for an edge in betting his scoring props? Read on for a complete breakdown of his recent scoring output to see how you should play his points total props in his matchup versus the Mavericks.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has had a points prop bet set in 41 of the 47 games he has played this season.
- Valanciunas has racked up 17.0 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.5 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 38.3% of his matchups this season (18 of 47 games) Valanciunas has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Valanciunas’ season scoring average of 17.0 is 0.8 points higher than his 16.2 average points over/under.
- Valanciunas has hit the points over in 21 of 41 opportunities (51.2%).
- Valanciunas has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (16.2 points) in just 42.6% of his matchups (20 out of 47 games).
- Opponents of the Mavericks have averaged 109.6 points per game this season, the 23rd-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Valanciunas vs the Mavericks
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from