Does Jonas Valanciunas hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Valanciunas takes the court on Wednesday against the Utah Jazz.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 35 of them.
- Valanciunas has racked up 16.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 35.9% of his matchups this season (14 of 39 games) Valanciunas has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Valanciunas’ average points prop this season has been set at 16.1 points, which equals his scoring average.
- Valanciunas has hit the points over in only 16 of 35 opportunities (45.7%).
- Valanciunas has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (16.1 points) in only 35.9% of his matchups (14 out of 39 contests).
- Opponents of the Jazz have averaged 107.5 points per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 35 times this season.
- Valanciunas combines to average 30.4 points, rebounds and assists, 1.1 less than his prop bet PRA total for Wednesday’s game (31.5).
- In 43.6% of his games (17 out of 39) Valanciunas has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA average (30.4) is 0.2 lower than his average prop bet over/under (30.6).
- In only 17 out of 35 chances this year (48.6%), Valanciunas has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 46.2% of his matchups this year (18 of 39 games), Valanciunas covered his average PRA over/under (30.6).
Last 10 Games
Valanciunas vs the Jazz
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from