Jonas Valanciunas has several prop bets set for the contest against the Utah Jazz on Saturday. Here are the insights you need to know for Valanciunas’ point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 33 of them.
- Valanciunas’ 15.8 points per game average is 0.3 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 45.9% of his matchups this season (17 of 37 games) Valanciunas has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Valanciunas’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (16.2 points) by 0.4 points.
- Valanciunas has hit the points over in only 15 of 33 opportunities (45.5%).
- Valanciunas has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (16.2 points) in only 35.1% of his matchups (13 out of 37 games).
- The Jazz’s opponents are scoring 108.2 points per game, which is the 26th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 33 times this season.
- Valanciunas’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 30.0, which is 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (29.5).
- In 59.5% of his games (22 out of 37) Valanciunas has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Saturday’s game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA average (30.0) is 0.7 lower than his average prop bet over/under (30.7).
- In only 16 out of 33 chances this year (48.5%), Valanciunas has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 45.9% of his matchups this season (17 of 37 games), Valanciunas covered his average PRA over/under (30.7).
Last 10 Games
Valanciunas vs the Jazz
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from