Jonas Valanciunas and the Memphis Grizzlies play the Utah Jazz on Friday. How has Valanciunas performed against the prop bet totals set for him by bookmakers this season? Read on for insights on how you might want to bet his scoring props for this matchup with Jazz.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Valanciunas has scored 15.9 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- 17 times this season (out of 36 total games — 47.2%) Valanciunas has scored more than 15.5 points.
- The average points prop for Valanciunas in 2020-21 is 16.2, 0.3 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Valanciunas has hit the points over in only 46.9% of his opportunities (15 of 32 chances).
- Valanciunas’ season-long points prop bet average is 16.2 points, a figure he’s covered just 13 out of 36 contests (36.1%).
- The Jazz’s opponents are racking up 108.0 points per game, which is the 26th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from