Jonas Valanciunas has quite a few prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Memphis Grizzlies and the Boston Celtics. Below we take a closer look at his recent scoring tendencies to find an edge in betting his point totals for this matchup.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has played in 34 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- Valanciunas has recorded 15.9 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points more than Monday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 34 total games — 44.1%) Valanciunas has scored more than 15.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Valanciunas this season is 16.2, 0.3 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Valanciunas has hit the points over in just 43.3% of his opportunities (13 of 30 chances).
- Valanciunas’ season-long points prop bet average is 16.2 points, a figure he’s gone over only 13 out of 34 games (38.2%).
- Teams are averaging 110.9 points per game against the Celtics this season, the 19th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Valanciunas vs the Celtics
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from