Jonas Valanciunas and the New Orleans Pelicans will face the Phoenix Suns at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Valanciunas paces his squad in rebounds per contest (11.4), and also averages 17.9 points and 2.4 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
In this article, we dig into all of Valančiūnas’ prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Jonas Valančiūnas Prop Bets (March 15)
Valančiūnas Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Valančiūnas has averaged 17.9 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.4 points more than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- Through 68 games this season, Valanciunas has totaled more than 17.5 points 32 times.
- Valanciunas is 30-for-62 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Valančiūnas’ 0.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Valanciunas has 31 games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Suns have allowed 106.1 points per contest, which is sixth-best in the league.
Valančiūnas Vs Suns
Bet On Pelicans Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from