Jonas Valanciunas will take the court for the New Orleans Pelicans when they square off against the San Antonio Spurs at 8:30 PM ET on Friday. Valanciunas paces the Pelicans at 11.4 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 2.4 assists and 17.9 points. He is seventh in the league in rebounding.
In this piece, we’ll break down Valančiūnas’ stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jonas Valančiūnas Prop Bets (March 18)
Valančiūnas Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Valančiūnas is 18.5 points. That’s 0.6 more than his season average of 17.9.
- In the 69 games he’s played this season, Valanciunas’ point total has gone over 18.5 points 25 times.
- Valanciunas has hit the over on his points prop total 30 times this season (in 63 games with such a prop).
- Valančiūnas has made 0.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Valanciunas has 32 games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Spurs have given up 113.6 points per contest, which is 25th-best in the league.
Valančiūnas Vs Spurs
Bet On Pelicans Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from