Jonas Valanciunas and his New Orleans Pelicans teammates take the court against the Los Angeles Lakers at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. Valanciunas is tops on his team in rebounds per contest (11.6), and also posts 18.1 points and 2.6 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
Below, we take a look at Valančiūnas’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jonas Valančiūnas Prop Bets (April 1)
Valančiūnas Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Valančiūnas’ 18.1 points per game average is 0.4 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Valanciunas’ point total has gone over 18.5 points 29 times in the 76 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Valanciunas is 33-for-70 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Valančiūnas has knocked down 0.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Valanciunas has connected on more than 0.5 treys in 36 of his 76 games so far this season.
- The Lakers are the 27th-best defensive team in the league, conceding 114.6 points per contest.
Valančiūnas Vs Lakers
Bet On Pelicans Vs Lakers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from