The New Orleans Pelicans, including Jonas Valanciunas, face off against the Los Angeles Clippers at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. Valanciunas paces his team in rebounds per game (11.6), and also averages 18.1 points and 2.6 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Valančiūnas in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jonas Valančiūnas Prop Bets (April 3)
Valančiūnas Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Valančiūnas on Sunday is 1.4 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Valanciunas has played 77 games this season, totaling more than 19.5 points in 22 of them.
- So far this season, Valanciunas is 33-for-70 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Valančiūnas has made 0.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Valanciunas has finished 37 games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- Allowing 108.9 points per contest, the Clippers are the 11th-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Valančiūnas Vs Clippers
Bet On Pelicans Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from