Jonas Valanciunas and the Memphis Grizzlies play the Washington Wizards on Wednesday. How has Valanciunas performed against the prop bet totals set for him by oddsmakers this season? Read on for insights on how you might want to bet his scoring props for this matchup with Wizards.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Valanciunas has played in 27 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 23 of them.
- Valanciunas has scored 15.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.9 points fewer than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- In 29.6% of his matchups this season (eight of 27 games) Valanciunas has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Valanciunas’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (16.2 points) by 0.6 points.
- Valanciunas has hit the points over in only 10 of 23 opportunities (43.5%).
- Valanciunas has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (16.2 points) in just 37% of his matchups (10 out of 27 games).
- Teams are averaging 119.1 points per game against the Wizards this season, the second-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Valanciunas vs the Wizards
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from