In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Blixt from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:33 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jonas Blixt odds for the Valspar Championship
Blixt’s recent form
- In his last five events, Blixt finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Blixt finished 42nd in his only finish over his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -6 in his only made cut over his last five events.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Blixt at the Valspar Championship
- Blixt has average finish of 32nd at this event in three trips, including a personal best 22nd-place.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- The last time Blixt played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, compared to the average 7,309 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Blixt will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) after having played courses with an average length of 7,229 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jonas Blixt 2022 results
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||64-72-73-72 (-6)||$29,195|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-73||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||74-79-79||$0|
Blixt’s 42nd-place finish in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Spyglass Hill GC, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from