In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Blixt from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:37 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jonas Blixt odds for the Valero Texas Open
Blixt’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Blixt finished outside the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five events.
- Blixt has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -6 in his only recent appearance.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Blixt at the Valero Texas Open
- Blixt wound up 30th at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- Blixt has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Blixt finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,309 yards, which is 185 yards shorter than the 7,494-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Blixt will take to the 7,494-yard course this week at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after having played courses with an average length of 7,249 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jonas Blixt 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-72||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-81||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||64-72-73-72 (-6)||$29,195|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-73||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-79-79||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from