Jon Rahm is among the favorites with +1100 odds in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He will try for another strong showing after his seventh-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jon Rahm odds for the Masters Tournament
Rahm’s recent form
- Rahm has made the cut in five straight events.
- Over his last five events, Rahm has one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes.
- Over his last five tournaments, Rahm has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average in all five of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -8.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Rahm at the Masters Tournament
- In Rahm’s last four entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 three times, including one top-five finish. His average finish at the event is 12th.
- In his last four attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- The last time Rahm played this event in 2020, he finished seventh. He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 173 yards longer than the average course Rahm has played over the past year (7,302 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.2 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jon Rahm 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||72-68-67-73 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||68-76-72-68 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||5||70-69-72-66 (-7)||$344,100|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||68-69-66-68 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||7||69-67-72-72 (-8)||$235,625|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||70-66-69-67 (-20)||$199,333|
Check out all the details from Rahm’s ninth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from