In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Rahm from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:23 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jon Rahm odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Rahm’s recent form
- Rahm will look to extend his streak of made cuts to 14 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five events, Rahm has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- Rahm has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five tournaments.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Rahm at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Rahm finished 55th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He carded a round score under the field average twice his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- The Renaissance Club measures 7,237 yards for this tournament, 27 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- The average course Rahm has played over the past year has been 58 yards longer than the 7,237 yards The Renaissance Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jon Rahm 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||55||68-72-74 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||12||69-67-71-74 (+1)||13.84||1.24||$347,058|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||10||72-70-73-69 (-4)||-3.684||6.508||$303,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||73-69-76-68 (+6)||-7.152||6.484||$32,146|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||1||64-66-68-69 (-17)||19.22||5.92||$1,314,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||74-72-77-69 (+4)||1.452||-2.12||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||69-72-72-77 (+2)||0.36||-0.987||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||17||72-70-74-74 (+2)||10.121||-3.941||$183,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-73-70-65 (-7)||7.175||-2.612||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||67-70-68-67 (-12)||11.23||-2.322||$198,850|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||3||66-65-72-71 (-14)||4.124||3.05||$445,200|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||66-70-67-71 (-14)||2.253||0.949||$119,700|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||2||66-66-61-66 (-33)||9.602||4.267||$810,000|
Rahm’s last appearance, his 12th-place finish in the U.S. Open at The Country Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from