The Calgary Flames, including Johnny Gaudreau, will be on the ice Thursday against the Minnesota Wild at Xcel Energy Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET. Looking to bet on Gaudreau’s props? Here is some info to help you, below.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Johnny Gaudreau Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Johnny Gaudreau Season Stats
- In 80 games this season, Gaudreau has averaged 18:31 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +62.
- He has scored in 31 games, and has 39 goals in total, so far this season.
- He has 73 assists this season, with at least one in 47 different games.
- Gaudreau has 112 points so far this season, getting at least one point in 63 different games.
- He has six goals on the power play, plus 19 assists.
- He takes 3.2 shots per game, scoring on 15.1% of them.
Johnny Gaudreau Prop Bet Insights
- Gaudreau has gone over his points prop bet in 46 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 74 opportunities).
- Gaudreau has not had shorter odds than -250 to hit the over on his points over/under in a game this season.
- Over 69 games with longer odds than -250 to exceed his point total, Gaudreau has hit the over 42 times (60.9% of chances).
- Gaudreau’s odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 71.4% that he hits the over.
Johnny Gaudreau Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/26/2022||Predators||2||0||2||22:10||Away||W 5-4 OT|
|4/19/2022||Predators||1||0||1||22:49||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|4/14/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||19:06||Home||L 6-1|
Calgary Flames Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from