Johnny Gaudreau will be on the ice Tuesday when his Calgary Flames face the Dallas Stars at Scotiabank Saddledome in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round. If you’d like to make a wager on Gaudreau’s prop bets, we’ve got lots of info to help you below.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Johnny Gaudreau Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Johnny Gaudreau Season Stats
- In 82 games this season, Gaudreau has a plus-minus of +63, and averages 18:35 on the ice.
- Gaudreau has scored in 32 games this season, and has 40 goals in total.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 48 games so far this season, and has 74 in total.
- Gaudreau has 114 points this season, getting at least one point in 64 different games.
- On the power play, he has scored six goals, plus picked up 19 assists.
- He has a 15.3% shooting percentage, taking 3.2 shots per game.
Johnny Gaudreau Prop Bet Insights
- Gaudreau has gone over his points prop bet 47 times this season in games with a set points prop (76 opportunities).
- Gaudreau’s odds to hit the over on his point total have not been shorter than -250 in a game yet this season.
- In the 70 games Gaudreau has played this season with longer odds than -250 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 42 times (60.0% of chances).
- Gaudreau’s implied probability to go over his point total is 71.4% based on the odds.
Johnny Gaudreau Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/28/2022||Wild||2||1||1||23:45||Away||L 3-2 OT|
|4/26/2022||Predators||2||0||2||22:10||Away||W 5-4 OT|
|4/19/2022||Predators||1||0||1||22:49||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|4/14/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||19:06||Home||L 6-1|
Calgary Flames Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from