The Calgary Flames, including Johnny Gaudreau, will be in action Tuesday versus the Colorado Avalanche at Scotiabank Saddledome, beginning at 9:00 PM ET. If you’d like to make a wager on Gaudreau’s prop bets, we’ve got plenty of info to help you below.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Johnny Gaudreau Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Johnny Gaudreau Season Stats
- Gaudreau has averaged 18:20 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +48.
- Gaudreau has scored in 25 games this season, and has 30 goals in total.
- He has 59 assists this season, with at least one in 38 different games.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 51 games, and has 89 points in total, so far this season.
- Gaudreau has five goals and 15 assists on the power play.
- Gaudreau is averaging 3.2 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 14.2%.
Johnny Gaudreau Prop Bet Insights
- Gaudreau has exceeded his points prop bet 37 times this season in games with a set points prop (60 opportunities).
- Through five games with shorter odds than -240 to exceed his point total, Gaudreau has hit the over four times (80.0% of chances).
- Through 52 games with longer odds than -240 to go over his point total, Gaudreau has hit the over 30 times (57.7% of chances).
- Gaudreau has an implied probability of 70.6% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
Johnny Gaudreau Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/18/2022||Sabres||0||0||0||19:03||Home||L 1-0 OT|
|3/12/2022||Red Wings||1||0||1||17:02||Home||W 3-0|
Calgary Flames Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from