John Wall’s Houston Rockets will face off against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday. Wall has several prop bets listed for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
John Wall Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Wall has had a points prop bet set in 21 of the 26 games he has played this season.
- Wall’s 21.0 points per game average is 0.5 points higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 53.8% of his matchups this season (14 of 26 games) Wall has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Wall’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (21.5 points) by 0.5 points.
- Wall has hit the points over in 12 of 21 opportunities (57.1%).
- Wall has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (21.5 points) in only 46.2% of his matchups (12 out of 26 games).
- Opponents of the Thunder have scored 112.2 points per game this season, the 14th-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Wall has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 18 times this season.
- Wall has knocked down 2.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more threes than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- In 16 of his 26 games this season (61.5%), Wall has made more than 1.5 threes.
- Wall’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 2.2. He has hit 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than that average.
- In only 44.4% of his chances (eight of his 18 chances), Wall has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Wall’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 2.2 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in just nine of 26 games (34.6%).
- Teams are averaging 12.6 made shots from three-point range per game against the Thunder this season, the 17th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Wall vs the Thunder
Bet on the Rockets vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from