John Wall has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Houston Rockets and the Denver Nuggets. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Nuggets.
John Wall Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Wall has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 28 of them.
- Wall has scored 20.9 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.6 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- In 38.9% of his matchups this season (14 of 36 games) Wall has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Wall’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (21.7 points) by 0.8 points.
- Wall has gone over his points prop total 14 times (half of his chances).
- Wall has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (21.7 points) in just 44.4% of his matchups (16 out of 36 games).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have averaged 110.0 points per game this season, the 22nd-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Wall has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 27 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Wall combines to average 31.1 points, rebounds and assists, 1.4 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (32.5).
- In 41.7% of his games (15 out of 36) Wall has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Wall’s PRA average (31.1) is 1.5 lower than his average prop bet total (32.6).
- In 15 out of 27 chances this year (55.6%), Wall has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 41.7% of his matchups this season (15 of 36 contests), Wall covered his average PRA over/under (32.6).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Rockets vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from