John Wall’s Houston Rockets will cross paths with the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Wall has multiple prop bets posted for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
John Wall Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Wall has had a points prop bet set in 29 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Wall has put up 20.4 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.1 points fewer than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- In 42.1% of his matchups this season (16 of 38 games) Wall has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Wall’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (21.7 points) by 1.3 points.
- Wall has hit the points over in only 14 of 29 opportunities (48.3%).
- Wall has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (21.7 points) in only 42.1% of his matchups (16 out of 38 contests).
- Opponents of the Jazz have averaged 107.7 points per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Wall has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 26 times this season.
- Wall’s 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 less threes than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- In 13 of his 38 games this season (34.2%), Wall has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Wall’s average made three-pointer prop bet over/under is 2.2. He has knocked down 0.2 less three-pointers per game than that average.
- In only 38.5% of his contests (10 of his 26 chances), Wall has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Wall’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 2.2 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in only 13 of 38 games (34.2%).
- Teams are averaging 10.8 made three-point shots per game against the Jazz this season, the fewest allowed by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Rockets vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from