Below you’ll find stats and insights about Pak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:30 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
John Pak odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Pak’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Pak has an average finish of 72nd.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Pak has not finished within five shots of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score of +6 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Pak at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Pak finished 91st when he last played this event in 2022.
- Pak scored two birdies and five bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,284 yards.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 26 yards shorter than the average course Pak has played over the past year (7,235 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
John Pak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||91||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||74-73-75-74 (+8)||-1.763||1.943||$28,170|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-72-72||-0.263||-1.449||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Pak’s 52nd-place finish in his most recent outing at the Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard (Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge, March 3- 6).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from