Oddsmakers currently list John Huh atto finish atop the leaderboard at The RSM Classic. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Huh from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article uses odds current as of November 21, 2021 at 11:21 AM ET. Browse all the current odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
John Huh odds for the The RSM Classic
Huh’s recent form
- Huh has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Huh has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -9.5 those two times he’s made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Huh at The RSM Classic
- In Huh’s last six appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 21st.
- In his last six trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- The last time Huh played this event in 2020, he finished 12th. He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) measures 7,005 yards for this tournament, 302 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,307).
- The average course Huh has played over the past year has been 306 yards longer than the 7,005 yards Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
John Huh 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||72-73||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||15||66-69-67-69 (-13)||$109,800|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||63||71-67-73-71 (-6)||$15,400|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-73||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||68-71||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||23||6-10-10-14 (+30)||$32,375|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||71-74||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-73||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||50||68-70-69-70 (-7)||$15,264|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||80-77||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||75-72||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-70||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||77-71||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||69||72-73-71-75 (+3)||$15,631|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||19||68-70-70-69 (-3)||$82,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||63||74-71-72-77 (+6)||$20,181|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||68-74||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||65||69-72-76-74 (+3)||$15,900|
|January 21-24||The American Express||21||68-68-70-71 (-11)||$58,625|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from