Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for John Collins when his Atlanta Hawks take on the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday.
John Collins Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Collins has had a points prop bet set in 41 of the 46 games he has played this season.
- Collins has put up 18.4 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.1 points less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- In 37% of his matchups this season (17 of 46 games) Collins has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Collins’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (18.6 points) by 0.2 points.
- Collins has hit the points over in only 17 of 41 opportunities (41.5%).
- Collins has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (18.6 points) in just 43.5% of his matchups (20 out of 46 contests).
- Teams are scoring 107.0 points per game against the Suns this season, the 28th-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Collins has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 40 times this season.
- Collins combines to average 27.5 points, rebounds and assists, 1.0 less than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (28.5).
- In 39.1% of his games (18 out of 46) Collins has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Collins’ PRA average (27.5) is 1.0 lower than his average prop bet over/under (28.5).
- In just 15 out of 40 chances this year (37.5%), Collins has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In just 39.1% of his matchups this season (18 of 46 contests), Collins covered his average PRA over/under (28.5).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Hawks vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from