John Collins has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Houston Rockets on Tuesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Collins’ point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
John Collins Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Collins has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Collins has averaged 17.9 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.6 points fewer than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- In 33.3% of his matchups this season (13 of 39 games) Collins has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Collins’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (18.6 points) by 0.7 points.
- Collins has hit the points over in only 13 of 34 opportunities (38.2%).
- Collins has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (18.6 points) in only 38.5% of his matchups (15 out of 39 games).
- Teams are putting up 113.8 points per game against the Rockets this season, the ninth-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Collins has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 33 times this season.
- Collins combines to average 27.0 points, rebounds and assists, 3.5 less than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (30.5).
- In 25.6% of his games (10 out of 39) Collins has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Collins’ PRA average (27.0) is 1.7 lower than his average prop bet over/under (28.7).
- In just 12 out of 33 chances this year (36.4%), Collins has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In just 35.9% of his matchups this year (14 of 39 games), Collins covered his average PRA over/under (28.7).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Hawks vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from