Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Collins when his Atlanta Hawks take on the Denver Nuggets on Sunday.
John Collins Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Collins has played in 45 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 40 of them.
- Collins’ 18.6 points per game average is 1.1 points greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 48.9% of his matchups this season (22 of 45 games) Collins has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Collins’ average scoring over/under this season has been set at 18.6 points, the same as his scoring average.
- Collins has hit the points over in only 17 of 40 opportunities (42.5%).
- Collins has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (18.6 points) in only 44.4% of his matchups (20 out of 45 contests).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are scoring 110.9 points per game, which is the 20th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Collins has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 39 times this season.
- Collins’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 27.8, which is 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (25.5).
- In 48.9% of his games (22 out of 45) Collins has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Collins’ PRA average (27.8) is 0.8 lower than his average prop bet over/under (28.6).
- In just 15 out of 39 chances this year (38.5%), Collins has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 40% of his matchups this year (18 of 45 contests), Collins covered his average PRA over/under (28.6).
Last 10 Games
Collins vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Hawks vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from