Does John Collins hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Collins hits the court on Saturday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
John Collins Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Collins has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Collins is set at 17.5 points. That is 0.5 fewer points than his season average of 18.0.
- In 19 of 41 games this season (46.3%) Collins has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Collins’ average scoring over/under this season has been set at 18.7 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.7 points on average.
- Collins has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 14 out of 36 times (38.9%).
- In only 17 games this season (41.5%) Collins scored more than his average points over/under of 18.7.
- Teams are putting up 106.3 points per game against the Lakers this season, the 29th-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Collins has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 35 times this season.
- Collins combines to average 27.0 points, rebounds and assists, 1.5 more than his prop bet PRA total for Saturday’s game (25.5).
- Collins has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game in 19 of 41 games (46.3%).
- Collins’ season-long PRA average (27.0) is 1.8 lower than his average PRA over/under — 28.8.
- In just 34.3% of his opportunities this season (12 of 35), Collins has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 36.6% of his matchups this season (15 of 41 contests), Collins covered his average PRA over/under (28.8).
Last 10 Games
Collins vs the Lakers
Bet on the Hawks vs the Lakers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from