John Collins and the Atlanta Hawks will be facing the Charlotte Hornets at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Collins is putting up 17.1 points, 2.1 assists and 8.2 rebounds per contest.
Below, we take a look at Collins’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
John Collins Prop Bets (November 20)
Collins Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.1 points Collins has scored per game this season is 0.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (17.5).
- Collins has appeared in 16 games this season, scoring more than 17.5 points in eight of them.
- Collins has hit the over eight times on a points prop this season (in 14 tries).
- Collins has knocked down 1.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Collins has finished 10 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The Hornets give up 113.6 points per contest, worst in the NBA.
Collins Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Hawks Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from