John Collins and the Atlanta Hawks will face the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Collins is putting up 16.9 points, 2.1 assists and 8.0 rebounds per contest.
With prop bets available for Collins in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
John Collins Prop Bets (November 17)
Collins Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.9 points Collins has scored per game this season is 0.4 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (16.5).
- Collins has totaled more than 16.5 points seven times this season (through 15 games).
- Collins has gone up against a points prop bet in 14 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total seven times.
- Collins has averaged 1.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Collins has made more than 1.5 treys in five of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 106.1 points per contest, the Celtics are the 13th-ranked team in the league on defense.
Collins Vs Celtics (2020-21)
Bet On Hawks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from