John Collins and Atlanta play the Toronto Raptors on Thursday. Prop bettors will wonder how Collins has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
John Collins Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Collins has had a points prop bet set in 31 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Thursday’s points prop bet for Collins is set at 18.5 points. That is 0.5 more points than his season average of 18.0.
- In 14 of 36 games this season (38.9%) Collins has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Collins’ average points prop bet this season has been set at 18.7 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.7 points on average.
- Collins has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 12 out of 31 times (38.7%).
- In only 14 games this season (38.9%) Collins scored more than his average points over/under of 18.7.
- Opponents of the Raptors have averaged 111.6 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Collins has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 26 times this season.
- Collins has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less threes than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- In 38.9% of his games this year (14 of his 36 games), Collins has knocked down more than 1.5 threes.
- Collins’ average made threes per game is 0.1 fewer three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 1.5.
- Collins has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 34.6% of his matchups (nine of his 26 opportunities).
- Collins has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 1.5 threes, a value he’s eclipsed in just 14 of 36 games (38.9%).
- Opponents of the Raptors have connected on 14.1 three-point shots per game this season, the fourth-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Collins vs the Raptors
Bet on the Hawks vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from