In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Catlin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
John Catlin odds for The Open Championship
Catlin’s recent form
- In his last five events, Catlin finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Catlin has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He finished with a score of +2 in his only recent appearance.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Catlin at The Open Championship
- Catlin wound up 101st at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Catlin played this event in 2022, he finished 101st.
- Catlin finished with five birdies and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 32 yards shorter than the 7,297-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- The courses Catlin has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,278 yards, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
John Catlin 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||101||74 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-75||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from