Below you’ll find stats and insights about Catlin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of July 7, 2022 at 11:25 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
John Catlin odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Catlin’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Catlin finished outside the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five tournaments.
- Catlin has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He finished with a score of +3 in his only made cut over his last five appearances.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Catlin at the Genesis Scottish Open
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,237-yard length for this week’s event.
- The average course Catlin has played over the last year (7,221 yards) is 16 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,237 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
John Catlin 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||89||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from